We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- – the use of enquiry and registration forms
- – registration for free trials
- – your purchase of any our products or services
- – registration and playing ArtTactic Forecaster competitions
- – participation in market research and surveys
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- – Name
- – Job title
- – Company name
- – Company address, phone and fax number
- – Home address and phone number
- – Mobile telephone number
- – E-mail address
- – Market research data (such as art collecting interests, habits, opinions, predictions)
- – Usage statistics
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- – providing our users with a personalised service
- – processing orders, registrations and enquiries
- – conducting market research surveys
- – allowing users to participate in interactive features of our service, where they choose to do so
- – running competitions and promotions
- – providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
- – monitoring compliance with our Terms and Conditions and Copyright Policy
If you wish to receive information about ArtTactic products or services, please indicate your preferences using the consent boxes when providing us with your Data.
We may also disclose your information in accordance with a properly executed court order or as otherwise required to do so by law. We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
- – to build up marketing profiles
- – to aid research
- – to manage our relationship with sponsors and advertisers
- – to audit usage of the site.
We use technology on some of the pages of our websites, which may record user movements, including page scrolling, mouse clicks and text entered. It will not record financial information such as credit or debit card details. The data we collect in this way helps us to identify usability issues, to improve the assistance and technical support we can provide to users and is also used for aggregated and statistical reporting purposes.
ArtTactic have appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the ArtTactic and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
User Access and Control of Data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact Lindsay Dewar, Lindsay@arttactic.com or visit the “Contact Us” or visit ‘My Account’ section of our website.
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting the Privacy Officer by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to: Privacy Officer, ArtTactic Ltd, City Point, 11th Floor, 1 Ropemaker Street, London EC2Y 9HT , United Kingdom
Children Under 14
We do not intentionally collect any information on children under 14 years of age. We will undertake to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has notified us that any such details have been obtained.
Changes to this Policy